Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gold Hand Massage & Spa - San Marcos, NA
Date of Visit: 4th week of May 2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text or Call
Phone Number: 512-395-7811
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://gold-hand-massage-spa.business.site
City, State: San Marcos, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall - SPA
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Just a Massage.
But they did have back walking
Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: 55 House + 5 Tip
Approximate age of Companion: Couldn't tell
Hair Color and Length: Dark, Long
Smoking Status: NA
Ethnic/Racial background: Chineese (I speak enough Mandern to tell)
Companion Description: Typical Asian Spa Lady, Even harder to tell with them all wearing mask now.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meh
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Meh, for massage only and you can't drive farther then sure
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Meh. If you need you back stomped on, sure.

Public comments:
Text for an appointment. Showed up on time and walked in. Pissed a guy off because I had an appointment and they honored it.

Just a massage, back walking was nice. Typical AMP massage. Some is good, most it meh. Good for a pinch if you just need to un wind and your close by. Good enough that I had a proper headache and pissed yellow death after I was done. Normally a good sign that they beat something out of you that needed to go.

The one thing that pissed me off was as I was leaving the desk lady start yelling "TIP" at my back. I'd already left 5 bucks on the table so I was kind of annoyed at that behavior. But it is what it is.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.