Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Amoretica (or something like that), BeBe and Rocy
Date of Visit: 5/14/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 832-303-2054
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.rubratings.com/161579
City, State: Spring, Texas
Type of Visit: Spa
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM ++++
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 100 + tip see ROS
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Long and Blonde, Medium and brown
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: BB was about 5'5" and great proportions. Big MM DDs and a nice, big ass that was firm. Thin waist and beautiful face.

Rocy was about the same height, natural Ds, similar features with a great ass as well.

Two beautiful ladies
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
So I was wrapping up a project and just finished talking to the client with the final points. Needed a massage bad and began looking around. Found their on RubRatings. I've had success there in the past so I reached out.

TCB was solid and the text reply was quick. Had it set up fast and I got their address and headed over. Easy in and out off a major freeway. If you go, you'll see what I mean. Its a brand new spa, well, hell its possibly an agency tbh. Arrived and parked. Walked in and was pleasantly surprised.

Rocy met me at the door and walked in me. They have a great set up. Multiple rooms and plenty of space. Girls gorgoues and wearing tight outfits to show off their great figures. We talked for a few minutes and I was shown into the room. Then the fun began...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.