Companion's Handle: Trinity DFW
Date of Visit: 5-6-20
Preferred Method of Contact: PHONE
Phone Number: 972 684 4777
Email Address: Passionatetrinity@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Trinity-of-DFW
City, State: Beaumont, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Lots of body worship, FIV, Ass worship, masterbation, face fuck, CBJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: Half hour
Donation: $100
Approximate age of Companion: 25+
Hair Color and Length: Trinity's hair was black and just below shoulders
Smoking Status: Not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: This lady is very nice looking from top to bottom. She looks just like the pictures and descriptions given, long beautiful legs with 2 tattoos that I remember seeing. She has very nice full breasts with very large beautiful nipples, at least a D cup and not sure of the size but at least 36 at the very least. She had a little stubble on her kitty which didn't bother me as I do like a little fur but it maybe she's letting it grow for a landing strip. Didn't see any baby damage or other damage for that matter, with a few tattoos but nothing distracting.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes very much so
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes very much

Public comments:
Trinity was very easy to setup with and easy to talk to. Her personality was exceptional and very inviting. I would see her again and again. And remember I enjoy writing fictional stories so none of this is true, just my imagination gentlemen.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.