HEB curbside is pretty good, did one today ... ordered online last week so about a week in advance, got what I needed and hardly any substitutions, even got my wine !!! need a break from liquor my order was actually picked and ready almost an hour early, pull up, backed in since I have an auto gate, they even text you don't get out, the shopper will place the items in your car for safety/social distancing Amazon fresh starting to be stocked up as well, order from them was about a 6 day wait but plenty of options and esp dry foods etc if anyone needs delivery of specific items there is a FB group of people that lost jobs/laid off that are delivering and negotiating with others in the group, instead of paying corporate fees you just order online (food/grocery/booze/etc) and someone near will get it for you and you negotiate directly with them and everything you pay for delivery goes directly to the driver/deliverer. pm me if you want the link .... also any provider that has self ISO'd at least 2 weeks should def let the community know .. that's awesome!