Companion's Handle: Seductive Selina
Date of Visit: 3/13/2010
Preferred Method of Contact: PM on this site
Phone Number: she will provide
Email Address: aprivategirl4u@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ductive-Selina
City, State: NW Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall, very nice upscale apt ... felt very safe
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK, daty, bbbj, mpcfs
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5 hr
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: i dunno .. late 20s, early 30s?
Hair Color and Length: dark a little past shoulders
Smoking Status: dunno, probably "no"
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina ... but fair complexion, not dark
Companion Description: she has two albums on the site and they are a fair representation
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet ... but my expectations were high ... would have been tough to exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I have seen Selina before so there were no surprises .. and since I was repeating, I was clearly satisfied before. In fact, she did exceed my expectations on my first visit which is why there was a second. I expect to be back because I know she will deliver excellent service with no surprises or disappointments.

The first time I reached out to Selina, she was high on a list which appeared in The Locker room and she is close to my residence. Made sense for me to give her a try. This time, I reached out because I wanted to repeat the wonderful session we had the first time.

I am aware of the recent post regarding the cancellation. I was surprised because Selina strikes me as being meticulous in all matters, including TCB. Readers can decide if I'm white knighting, but afaic, Selina manages being a provider, all aspects, very professionally. That has been my experience.

Like the gentleman who posted about the cancellation, I book "early" appointments ... around 9 or 10 ... after traffic disperses. Selina does request a confirmation the morning of early appts. I tend to doubt that the poster was 'out bid', as he suggested. Selina strikes me as being too 'stiff backed' to engage in such behavior. But that is an opinion, an impression ,.. I have no inside info. I also think a cancellation is going to happen if you hobby long enough ... shit happens. I have been stood up and I have also had to cancel ... only once .. but it was at the last minute. the lady was gracious and we rescheduled.

On the morning of our appt, Selina was ready to meet and deliver a great experience for me. She met me as I requested, dressing gown and nothing else ... so we could sit on her couch and smooch and I would be able to touch and explore as I saw fit ... and I was feeling pretty fit.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.