Companion's Handle: Mina in Austin
Date of Visit: 3/25/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 512-413-5571
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Mina-in-Austin
City, State: Austin, tx
Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO
Activities: NONE
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 120
Approximate age of Companion: 55
Hair Color and Length: blonde
Smoking Status: smokes
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: old and saggy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO. avoid at all cost
Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
I have never written a negative review in my life. frankly, i got lucky and i never had to. This is my first. i feel like everyone should know who Mina is.... avoid at all cost

Mina is a scam artist. we arranged for the appointment over the phone for 8:30. when i reached her apartment, she gave me the gate code to get to her apartment. She would give me her apartment number for 10 mins while i was waiting in the car. FLAG NUMBER 1. so i called her. she walked me through how to get to her apartment in building 5. i knock on the door. she doesnt open the door stating that she is drying her hair. FLAG NUMBER 2. after about 5 mins she finally opens the door. The place is complete trash. cloths all over the place. just disgusting. smelled like smoke. She asked for the donation up front so i payed. took me to the bed and asked me to get comfortable. so i did. Now, she takes the money and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth. takes about 10 mins while i was waiting in the room. That was my FLAG NUMBER 3. but too late to do anything. she comes out at about 8:55 for a HHr appointment and tells me, why was i late. we dont have enough time for anything.... I asked for my money back, and she wouldnt return... i didnt want to argue and i left...

SHE IS A SCAM... AVOID AT ALL COST.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.