Morning all, have been quarantined for the last couple of weeks. Just to sort of follow up on everything as it develops and well it’s been a nice vacation from the real life hectic shit. I am enjoying this. I also have been on my monthly so that just sort of worked itself out anyway along with not getting off the couch after a major grocery shopping endeavor. I am still open for business and will be posting some time this next week. Early days. But yes I will be taking extra steps with friends to, at the very least, prevent what we can while still having our fun. Plus plenty of sanitizing is already a habit of mine at my spot. Happy to see fully verified folks but this time will be asking a few more questions... I know a few pilots that have come my way in the past and I just am gonna stick to certain “backgrounds” or other folks staying home until we get more information.

Staying home and goin to my incall location and maybe a few food deliveries are my main goals for the next 2 more weeks. But just wanted to send out that quick ez update. Ladies and gent friends please stay safe and enjoy this downtime. We could all use the rest and reminder to come back down to earth and pause to smell the flowers... alone. Lol.