Thread: stop giving the excuses and start giving mutual respect

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    profile has been disabled

stop giving the excuses and start giving mutual respect

ok so here it is, im gonna put this out here once and for all, im sick of it

first of all, over the course of the last 3 1/2 years i have heard all the excuses you can possibly come up with about screening, yall have gone out of your way to come up with shit, it don't fly with me

ok here's first of all, these four words every one of yall scream out

PRIVACY
    SAFETY
    SECURITY
    DISCRETION

ok i have giving you the knowledge that you need the CORRECT KNOWLEDGE on my website, so that you can have it, so you can better adjust to the laws that always constantly changing.
    you do NOT educate yourselves, cause your lazy, you dont wanna read..not my fault

i have debunked every one of your excuses, i have taken the extra steps and MONEY and spend major amount of bucks on going the extra mile about all this

and i have even broke it all down for you i went and spent one whole day and made a statement about privacy security and safety and all on my jot form,

now here's the kicker here,

the information i want you to have IS IN MY PROFILES AND ADS
    YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION
    YOU DONT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
    HELL YOU DONT EVEN READ
    YOU DONT GO TO THE WEBSITE I SPEND ALMOST A 100O A MONTH ON
    you would rather sit here and wait all day long for me to answer you

but where the fuck is my safety, security, discretion privacy, i dont get to have any do i???? it's irriating to me

you guess my kik name, you hit me up, just cause you didnt answer you in your time framew
    you knock at my door at 4am to wake me up just because you know where i live and your in the area ...how nice of you
    you pm me here, 5 times in 30 mins want me to get and interrupt the blowjob im giving someone else, cause IM NOT ANSWERING YOU IN YOUR TIME FRAME
    you call my phone 3 to 5 times in a damn row, cause i didnt answer, and then mad and ghost on me, when you got my damn attention aright, and you get a rude answer hummm
    you could care less about my damn boundaries, i guess im not supposed to have any huh smh

you show your ignorance by giving me these damn ass excuses, just stop telling me the bullshit and wasting my time ok

and i gotta a question, since you men know it all, and tell me im violalte that im just gonnna go ruin your lives since im so violalte

ummmm you are not that damn special to ruin and just fuck off all this money im spending on safety security privacy and shit and learn the damn laws

im not gonna sit here and ruin my shit and your stupidity but here's the thing im also not going down and paying anymore out of my pocket over your stupitity

you dont know the meaning of the word discretion, not when you spread all my info everything
    you dont know the meaning of the word privacy, how can you, just use my kik and bang on my door at 4 am
    you dont know the meaning of the word safety, how can you, you want bareback and shit like that
    you dont know the meaing of the word security, security doesnt just lie on my shoulders,

how can you know these meanings of these words and say them to me, when you contact me talking money and services...duh...

everytime you fill out a form, lieing on it, i PAY FOR THAT FORM
    everytime i do a screaning with the informatio that you gave me on that form, I PAY FOR THAT SCREEING

im not paying for you shit and stupidity any longer and damn it im not working for free any more either,

you are to be held accountable for your actions as well

now that i have $25 booking fee, that goes to your donation, you shouldnt be lieing to me anymore huh or playing your games
    now that i have 25% deposit BEFORE I GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS your not gonna get my address anymore and then ghost scaring me to death

see heres the thing, im tired of the lieing and the games and i have made it to your not gonna play it anymore, your either gonna be serious and go on with your stupitiy and tell someone your lies and uneducated bullshit, stop undermining my intelligence it makes mad

you get mad at me, cause i call you out, and i dont believe the lies that you con your own selves into believeing dont bring that to me! i dont buy it

when you understand, its a mutual respect and i give you that respect, so of course im gonna demand

or i can just do exactly what the hell yall been doing to me, ill call you up at 3 am and see how you like your boundaries disrespected maybe then youll understand ....oh and yea this is exactly the reasons why i wouldnt do to yall the shit yall do it, I KNOW IT FEELS FOR MY BOUNDARIES NOT TO BE RESPECTED, THATS THE MAIN REASON AND REMEMBER YOU NOT THAT DAMN SPECIAL FOR ME TO RUIN MY REP ON MY JOB OVER YOU, GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!

RANT OVER, I HAD TO GET IT OUT, cause i just cant handle the bullshit no more, im tired of it, please just dont bring it to me no more thank you

and you know what even i spent that $1200 a year for all the trustedsite.com certifications, you would STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LOL

thing is, you cant see when a provider sits there AND CARES FOR YALL LIKE I DO, I COULD BE SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE WITH CARE, AND YALL STILL WOULDNT SEE IT!!!!
    Last edited by Guest 052621-1; 03-05-2020 at 11:20 PM.