Companion's Handle: Shelby09
Date of Visit: 12/24/19
Preferred Method of Contact: ShelbySmith453@gmail.com
Phone Number: +1 (281) 410-8672
Email Address: mailto:ShelbySmith453@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?64711-Shelby09
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: None
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: $225
Approximate age of Companion: Unknown
Hair Color and Length: Unknown
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Unknown
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell no
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell no

Public comments:
Shelby and I had been conversing for a couple weeks to get an apt scheduled. We had a previous appointment wherein she contacted me about a half hour before saying it was too far from her. I let that slide and moved on.

On 12/23, she messaged me and told me she would be in the area the next day and offered me a deal. I basically agreed and gave her an address of the general area to meet. She agreed and I went to bed.

The next morning, we confirmed the appointment and timing. She had trouble finding a suitable incall and needing money for the room. I went ahead and sent her the funds for the visit via Venmo. As you may expect, she stalled several times and after me waiting for an hour, I was pissed and left.

I offered to have her reschedule the appointment and later asked her to refund it via Venmo. She had gone silent.

Tonight, 12/31, I gave her a final chance to make it right and sent her both a text and an email offering to meet her closer to her normal incall area on Thursday afternoon. No reply.

Now, I realize the industry and realize I screwed up. I guess Merry Christmas to her. However, reputation is important and hopefully others will not see her. I gave her several shots to make it right, but she has refused.

Lesson learned for me for sure.