Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: FBSM, NE and SE
Length of Visit: .5
Donation: $.2
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Black and down to mid back
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Cubana
Companion Description: 5 foot 5, maybe one 30ish, slim with mommy tummy that was pierced. D cup MMs with large pink responsive nipples. Had tattoos too.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Texted Camila about where she was located and she responded back quickly. I told her I would be headed that way and be there within 30 minutes. She didn't respond so I saw someone else and once back to my car she replied back (over an hour later). Went to location but she wasn't there and I had to wait around 20 minutes. I almost bailed but had driven all the way there so stayed. Location is a office suite with multiple suites and located in a busy area on N Lamar right by Airport. There is parking in the back for discretion. Got the room number and when she opened the door, those beautiful breasts were exposed. She wore some kind of black lingerie but all I saw was some big, nicely shaped tits with pink nipples and large erect nipples. I laid down face first and got a decent massage on the back which quickly moved down to my little friend. She focused heavily on him, rubbing her fingertips around the head and alternating with strokes at the same time still rubbing my shoulders. After some time with this, I flipped and she began more vigorous strokes. She allowed NE and SE and there was no smell and she was clean shaven. Scars noticed underneath the 2 year old man-mades that felt natural. She allowed her nipples to be sucked and at times kissed my ears and neck. She got me worked up for a explosion and I got cleaned up. I asked about FS and she said next time so I'm not sure if she was just saying it to say it but she did complain about her boyfriend having a really small dick. The RR picutures are spot on. She is not the best looking but a decent looking Cubana MILF with great tits.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.