Companion's Handle: Viviana
Date of Visit: 11/14/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
Phone Number: Once Verified
Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison
City, State: Metairie, Louisiana
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK (GFE), tit worship, DATY, BBBJ, body worship, MISH, K9, Lazy K9, MISH, COT
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: Special
Approximate age of Companion: 22ish
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background:
Companion Description: Viviana is about 5'3"/5'4" (I am not good at height). She is a super hot Latina girl with natural DD tits and a ass that make you want to put her momma on your Christmas list to thank her for making such a hottie. This girl is hot. I mean damn hot. Smooth skin, absolutely beautiful face and I can't remember her eye color but she had some very sexy fuck-me eyes.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed my Expectation and I seen her before
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
Viviana was the first LL lady I met and damn, I was hooked. So, when I had the chance to see her again, I jumped on the opportunity. Because we have met before, and our conversation was even more interesting (she is a very intelligent lady) because we had even more to talk about and we also have some common interest. Of course, she is extremely hot with very soft skin, a beautiful face with hypnotic eyes.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.