Companion's Handle: Alana Thomas
Date of Visit: 11/21/19
Preferred Method of Contact: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
Phone Number: Given after screen
Email Address: MeetAlanaThomas@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison
City, State: Baton Rouge, La
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yup
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, DOGGY, CG,
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: 3$$
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Top of back length, dark red
Smoking Status: Nope
Ethnic/Racial background: Polynesian
Companion Description: Alana is a beautiful, tall, exotic girl with sexy dark eyes, a beautiful smile, and a bubbly personality. Great D cups and a nice bum
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Def exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
I've seen Alana before and it was about time i got reacquainted. Made the appointment with Stella, which is smooth as always. And got the location and room number that day. Went up and was still a bit taken back by how naturally beautiful she is. She pulled me in and we didnt waste anytime gettin down to business. Grinded on her while we make out. I get back up and sit in the office chair as she pulls my pants off and goes down. Shes always great here. She eventually get up and i tell her to get on top. She rides hard and gets herself off nice and quick but luckily i was having a good stamina day and was lasting, so i start to pound her from underneath and she loves it. Roll her over into mish and give all i got until i blow. Seeing her chest glistening from all the hotness put me over the edge. We layed and talked for a little while and i got ready and went omw. Alana is always a safe bet for a good time. I hope she stays in the hobby for a while because i will always see her when i can.