Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Dreams, Gabby
Date of Visit: 5-17-19
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 346 900 3584
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Latin-Dreams69
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: sloppy bbbj, dt, bls, daty, fiv, mish, k9, cfs, cim
Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $80
Approximate age of Companion: 25?
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: non
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: slender, great ass, natural tits, cute face, great figure.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
Text for an early appointment, and they don't answer back. I was in the area and so I stop by and just happens someone was walking in, so I knew they were already there. So I call and text again, finally respond back. They give me the lineup and had a couple names I didn't recognize. Didn't see any reviews on them. I've heard of Gabby, remember someone saying she had lost some weight, but hadn't heard of the other ladies. So I tell them I'd like to see them. So I go in and I see Jasmin, who I normally see doing her hair, but the text person said she wasn't available. So I guess she had another appointment coming up. Too bad, I enjoy Jasmin. Anyways, there are 3 ladies available, but looking at the girls, it was an easy decision. I pick Gabby, very cute girl.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.