Companion's Handle: ARIEL BLISSS.........

Date of Visit: 3/23/2019

Preferred Method of Contact: phone or PM

Phone Number: 713-742-2679

Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....79-ARIEL-BLISS

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....79-ARIEL-BLISS

City, State: Houston, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes

Activities: Damn EVERYTHING......................!!! BBBJAY.... Facesitting (her on me)... EXTREME DATY.... Dato.... DFK... CG....Mish....K9...... Teabagging.... 69..... more dfk.... SS..... Til I Exploded All over her pink Beautiful pussy...................

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes but went over

Donation: 160 + Extra Tip for going out

Approximate age of Companion: 2?

Hair Color and Length: Brown a little past shoulders

Smoking Status: Smoker

Ethnic/Racial background: White Girl

Companion Description: Very Pretty girl......... 5'6"... nice toned legs..... Probably one of the prettiest Pussies I have seen............ Nice round ass..... Perky titties.......

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceeds my expectations

Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......................... ...............!!!!

Public comments:
Round 2 with the beautiful Ariel Bliss......................

This was her birthday outting with session in the mix.................. Took her some pregame drinks and she wanted me to check out some of her lingerie she bought and some clothes to go out with...........

This was a fun sesh with her..... even better than the first meet up........... We were more comfortable wit each other and she is such a laid back girl to hang with and drink with but she is a light weight !! Lol.......

Another Kick Ass fuck sesh with this hottie................. All good shit is in PRIVATE so hopefully your Verified on here...................

******* YOU NEED TO SEND HER REFERENCES THAT CAN VOUCH FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO SEE HER OR BE SCREENED IN A DIFFERENT WAY SO BE READY. SHE'S BECOME VERY POPULAR ******************

ANOTHER SLAYER PRODUCTIONS....................................... ......!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.