Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
That's rude. "Stay at home and look pretty?" Is that what you think about stay at home mom's? You're so very WRONG. Taking care of a kid/kids is a full time job, you should know that... I have friends that are stay at home mom's and it's a lot of work. So don't say shit about what you don't know.
No no you took it wrong i was referring to sitting at home and having a man take care of me.. I cant just am not capable of feeling comfortable depending on someone to take care of my future or my kids future financially.. Just my perspective.. Things happen layoffs seperations etc.. I have mad respect for a mom regardpess if shes stay at home or a career mom... Alyssa really..??? Come on now the term was referred to the 1950s sterotype "women are to sit at home and look pretty" like its expected.. Weve come to far to just fill an old custom of normality.... We burned bras in the streets for our right to choose..

Now if your married on paper and on joint accounts with no prenup by all means do what makes you comfy your set regardless. Either way its as P SAID her right to choose whats comfortable for one is not for all..