Companion's Handle: aka lily
Date of Visit: 16 june
Preferred Method of Contact: text/call
Phone Number: (817) 353-5193
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lily-esc...h-30840#erotic
City, State: fort worth, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? nope
Activities: waiting
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: none
Approximate age of Companion: 40's
Hair Color and Length: brunette
Smoking Status: cant tell
Ethnic/Racial background: native american
Companion Description: see website
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? progressively getting worse
Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
so i have seen lily many times over the years and it seems she is reaching the ultimate low these days. between no shows and stank kitty from time to time, this last behavior was a first i experienced with her. so i texted her and we agreed on time and place. i do not mind the occasional no shows since i dont have to drive that far. i get to the place and she said she is not ready. 15 minutes later she says someone is coming by that she owes money to and i would have to wait after that. i see a dude pull up but not sure if a customer or what but he gets out goes up and knocks on door. goes in and comes out a couple of minutes later and sits in the car for a bit. lily text me and said he just left and to give her a minute, but dude is still sitting in car and i dont want any trouble so i wait for this guy to leave. 10 minutes later she is like she has a headache and cant see me. i insist and she said no not gonna happen today. so i take my unhappy ass home.

not sure whats going on with her but it may have been the straw that broke the camels back. only thing that keeps me crossing my fingers is she is a close drive and does a helluva bbbj and swallows.

oh well looks like she is going off the list.