Companion's Handle: SyeiraPink
Date of Visit: 5/7/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 972-363-5651
Email Address: syeira@myyahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...aka-SyeiraPink
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, Hugging, LK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: 40's
Hair Color and Length: Long past her shoulders, blonde with highlights
Smoking Status: Not Sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Gorgeous face, Slender toned body, about 5'5" tall, between 130 and 140 lbs (my guess), smooth skin, B-cup tits (my guess) with small perky nipples, shaved kitty. She's that woman you see out in public and stop to stare/gawk at.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectationd
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, yes, yes, yes

Public comments:
I'd been introduced to Robyn a little over a year ago by OliviaDFW. At that time Robyn had gotten out of the hobby. I took 1 look at her and was like DAMN I missed out. Since then I'd been waiting and hoping to get a chance to play with her. A buddy who had recently saw her and knew I was eager to see her told me she was back hobbying again and that I was missing out. He told me that he would put in a good word for me and damn he did better than that. He actually reintroduced us so I had a chance to talk to her before hand. That did the trick for me as when I talked to her, I told her that I'd definitely be coming to see her within the next week since we had now broken the ice.

Fast forward a week and I hit her up on a Friday and let her know it was me and that I was keeping my promise to come see her. We couldn't get anything set up that day and I was busy all weekend so she told me to let her know what day I could come thru and she'd be available. I told her Tuesday and we confirmed a time. The day of rolled around and I hit her up in the morning to confirm that we were still good. She responded Yes. When the appointment time came, I got the location and headed out. Once I arrived, I let her know I was there and she sent the room number.

When she opened the door my eyes watered and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a short black dress and and DAMN she was looking good...good enough to eat. I walked in gave her a hug and told her she had my engine racing. She laughed and said that was the plan. We chatted a little bit and then things got heated and it was off to the races. Had a real good time. I'll definitely be going back and would definitely recommend her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.