Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
OP made a thread in Coed about the hobby. There is a difference in a PSA and annoyance, than being hurt or want to fight.

I will say, if my first contact is to receive a text of "Anna, do you offer greek". I don't know where he saw my ad, I don't know if he missed it. Ill either just send a clipboard with important information with that included, or a simple no.

What the OP was discussing was bombarding and continued persuasion.

And I personally cannot take it up the ass or that ray of sunshine that shoots out of it when I'm face down will be blocked. Many of my lovely admirers will be disappointed :)
Ahhh... We are MAKING PROGRESS... 😈

You are CORRECT... This is a COED THREAD about GREEK and not another thread for you to whine about good intentions, ads that are TOO LONG, clients that are 3 hours late (you should have known that they were not coming when they didn't show at 30 min past...)... And you are a veteran Houston GAL? OK...

FOR A VET...you need A LOT of threads to POUT about MEN that have DONE you wrong and then TURN around two seconds later and say... OH YEAH... I LOVE WHAT I DO!! GIGGLES...LOL 😂

Whatever... You received A LOT of positive FEEDBACK on all of your threads TRYING TO HELP YOU... Because, apparently, after all your years in the #BIZ... You do not know how create an AD, SET BOUNDARIES, OR have a back up plan if a client is more than 30 min late...

I do... Most of the reputable ladies do.. Just saying...

A LOT of reputable LADIES and HOBBYISTS TRIED to give you good advice and you just SHIT on them...which to me was funny and most of us were patient because hey, I'm getting paid, the other girls are getting paid and the guys for darn sure are getting their RODEO ON...😈

So, if Sexxxy Jess needs ONE THREAD TO VENT.... Give the GAL a break and I'm fairly certain that the BRAZILIAN GIRLS here will FILL THE VOID when your ASS IS GONE...❤️🔥

NOONE is irreplaceable in this business... We are ALL a GOOD TIME, IN THE MOMENT, FUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU KIND OF GALS...😉😈

So Chill.. Let Jess have her ASSTASTIC MOMENT...🐴