So as some of you may know that I have been around awhile. The last decade wasn't the easiest on me in terms of my personal life. Between losing my brother, sister, dad and then my mom all a while fighting custody....I wasn't always the best at my "A" game when I was with my suitors. Some have bashed me and while others have just spread rumors. NEVER NEVER judge a book by its cover. You truly never know what someone is going through.

The past two years have been so incredibly liberating for me. Recovering from the trauma and healing parts of me that were so hurt has been life changing.

Losing almost 45lbs and getting my mental health back on track (all on my own and without meds) has transformed me into a whole other person.

I want to publicly apologize to the gents who had a less than par experience with me and to the ladies I may have rubbed the wrong way.

I know I don't owe anyone an explanation but because who I am to my core.....just want to be transparent.

To those who stuck around and who truly know me.....I appreciate you and your acts of kindness is what keep me pushing through the hard times.

♥️