Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
Bars inside hotels can certainly be hot spots for that sort of thing. I did it more in Dallas and Houston back when I actually drank, both hobbyist and providers are pretty easy to spot in those places. But if you're simply trying to pull some free ass, I'm sure anywhere in the Domain could work if you find one drunk enough, but how many drinks (how much money you'll wind up spending to "woo" her at a possibility), is certainly all up to you. If you wind up missing, or don't quite get the experience you were looking for, there's always the ISOs area as well obviously.

But like Brit said, I've heard great things about Wonder Bar and seen a lot of my RW slutty friends go there so who knows lol
I’m not sure when the last time you were at a hotel bar in Houston, but that ain’t it sis. I’m not knocking you if you have. And maybe you have been successful. But I’m just gonna say this uncle Leo and his people are fully aware of, what goes on at hotel bars. That is the hottest place you can go. At least at this point in time in the city. Now if you go to like an indoor outdoor bar and grill, or something in city center, maybe, yeah. But please, don’t ever go to a hotel bar. At least an upscale one don’t do that.