Companion's Handle: NicoleMurphy
Date of Visit: 12-19-23
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: (281) 750-8189
Email Address: unknown
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?67959-NicoleMurphy
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Photo shoot, lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty, cg, mish, k9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 150 RS
Approximate age of Companion: 33
Hair Color and Length: brunette past the shoulders *mid-back*
Smoking Status: smokes but not in session
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
Companion Description: beautiful eyes, a few extra pounds (see pics)
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have seen Nicole Murphy many times over the years. We decided it's time for a TG review.

She is flexible and was able to meet after I had to reschedule our first planned appointment this month.

She arrived on time and I gave her the room number. She brought some lingerie for pics.

We started off in her normal street clothes, and then took many pics with other outfits.

After the pics, we started in with LFK and DFK. I sucked on those titties moving back and forth between her tits and mouth.
I also was playing with her kitty while we were kissing. She got wet fast. Moved down and did some daty. she got wetter.
Then I lay back for some nice deep throat. Nicole gives great head. Also sucked on my balls in between head.

Got a cover and started in Mish, switched to doggie and went through all the activities mentioned above.

I enjoy Nicole and she has a good price point. She doesn't charge extra for outcalls, so it save me alot of time.

Here are some pics I took of her:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.