Companion's Handle: Fendiibankss
Date of Visit: 5 Times the last 3 weeks
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 361 2677197
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128242%3B
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: always outcalls but is usually available in med center
Was the Appointment On-Time?? tes
Activities: Lots of K, lots and lots of bbbj in 3 positions (20 or 30 mins) MPCFS (lots off doggie but also lazy dog, CG amd mish with me standing at edge of bed
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr.
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: 22
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: white girl with brown short hair and brown eyes. very
Companion Description: brown short hair and brown eyes. model pretty just like pics. 5'9 inches with slim waist and bubble butt. Super hot in a bra abd thong, Well groomed and nice nails
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? really exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Does the fact that I saw her5 times for an hour say anythink?

Public comments:
I asked about her in here 2 months ago and even tho she had been here a year there was hardly anything. I realized one of the main problems with OH2 is that the really HOT girls sometimes don't get reviewed because guys think " If I tell everybody she will get so popular maybe next time she won't have time for me. I have been guilty of that. Fendi saw a lot of guys here the first year and NOBODY reviewed her. What does that say?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.