Thread: Some good companions are lacking communication skills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD DavidHill69's Avatar

Some good companions are lacking communication skills

There are some wonderful companions in Oklahoma. One thing would set you apart from the rest is to be prompt in responding to text. A good business rule is to always respond. At least say you are available or not. Confirm your appointment. It is just the decent thing to do. Never ghost. I you need to move on then just say. I am not available and will be away for awhile. No need to always burn bridges. At least get back with the person texting and politely explain. It is a waist of time to alway wonder what is going to happen. Are we going to meet up or not? Okay down off my soap box now. If you treat it like a business you will go a lot further.

Anyone else find this to be the case?

What is your process to responding to text and communicating with potential clients as a professional companion? I know there are some random texts that are time waister's. I get that. There are stalkers that need to be blocked. I get that. Your safety is a priority. It is a hard job and I really do respect what you do.

Some companions need to work on their communication skills. If you have multiple phones just check them and see if you are getting text. You might need to respond.

Please don't hang me.
    Last edited by DavidHill69; 10-13-2023 at 03:02 PM.