Activities: None
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
Donation: $100
Approximate age of Companion: N/A
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: N/A
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: N/A
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope. Wouldn't recommend.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
just wanted to warn others before they deal with the nonsense I had to endure tonight. made an appointment with kymlii tonight, she asked how long until I arrived and I said 25min. got there on time and was already texting me obscenities saying I took longer than what was stated. pics below showing our exchange. she proceeds to tell me to wait so i did. then immediately sends a paragraph with attitude saying I never discussed the donation when we had already texted and spoke over the phone. then makes wild accusations saying I was trying to rob her lol. I then responded with screenshots showing we had already discussed the qv session. after waiting more than 30min I followed up by calling her and no answer. she then responds much later saying I need to leave before somebody calls the cops on me. no idea what her issue is but seems like she might have been under the influence to be ranting and being extremely disrespectful after we had initially spoke on the phone and discussed details prior to my arrival. I have seen some folks vouch for her but I wouldn't recommend her services after such an unnecessary turn of events.

forbidden texts redacted by ck1942