Hi babes, Im Mia Wet. As an athlete, I’m fiercely competitive. With my full lips in a soft “Oh” and my bright blue eyes closing in ecstasy, I’m easily pretty enough to be a pillow princess. But who here would imagine that would be good enough for me? No… I want to rock your world. I want to whisper things in your ear that will have you blushing for the next decade. Don’t even call me if you aren’t ready for me to mess up your work day, distract you at dinner, and have you doing anything for a weekend away with me! Because I don’t want to be your girlfriend experience. I want to be the reason you make your every move.

And like any girl who loves to get dirty, I am also extremely outdoorsy. Yoga on the back patio of a gorgeous mountain cabin or schlepping through the woods at our local range, I love it all. Particularly a little scrape of bark on my back… that’s probably why my favorite properties is your bed lol

If you want to see me send me a text. Im not in town long so catch me while you can!

I can be vouched for by a verified provider.

300HR 250HH out +50 LMK what time and date you want to meet.

IMG_4065.jpg
IMG_4067.jpg
IMG_4068.jpg
IMG_4069.jpg