Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: LFK, DFK, GFE
Length of Visit: 1 HOUR
Donation: $420
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: black
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: asian
Companion Description: Not the woman in the website, but an older version. Attractive, very friendly although a little language barrier. Great body for her age!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Everything went according to the previous reviews I'd seen regarding the session itself (shower, mouthwash, GFE all nice). I'd like to point out the potential difficulty in locating the incall. The service did a descent job of providing directions with text pics; however, that wasn't enough for me. I was 15 minutes late for the appointment because I couldn't find the incall and my session lasted only 45 minutes because of my late arrival (my fault and no complaint). The key to finding this incall is follow the agency's directions as to which floor you go to....but keep in mind you enter the garage on the 3rd floor. I didn't catch that and assumed I entered on the 1st floor like most garages! That mistake was the reason for my late arrival.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.