Hello providers! I'm not new to the game itself as I've participated on and off over the past 16 or so years.

About me and Interests:

As the title indicates, I'm extremely preferential to FBSM with additional fun for my hobby ventures. I will on occasion seek out other providers, but a good massage helps get everyone in the mood. Others would be stripper types with good safe fun to follow.

I myself have been a professional massage therapist (with over 1400 hrs of ed and continuing ed), so while not a provider by any means, would be happy to work on you as well if you asked or needed it (and can focus truly on the work, or make it fun). I'm also a marine veteran (retired), a gig worker (DD and Instacart), and do have a public facing role in some volunteer organizations so will tend to be very discreet and private. I will always reward those who provide great service with great reviews! If I find a provider and we both get along well, I'll be infrequent, but keep my loyalty with her when I'm able to venture and enjoy.

I'm not on other sites (once upon a time was on nightshift and rather enjoyed it). I've also been on rubmaps off and on, but find the cost to read all of the reviews to not be ultimately worth it.