Good afternoon.~ I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely little break from pollen we're finally getting today. <3

Now, I was hoping to ask for some thoughts - from anyone, be they provider or hobbyist. I've been carefully contemplating the decor of my incall: specifically, for its walls. My knowledge of the sort of art one might put on walls is confined to that of some classic pieces I admire...

But, as much as "Liberty Leading the People" does fill me with fiery passion (for a revolutionary uprising against the aristocracy of France, that is), and as potentially topical as "The Garden of Earthly Delights" could be... I just can't help but feel they're not right for the atmosphere I want to create, haha.~

So, OH2... what sort of art do you find most erotic/sensual in general? Are photographs of real subjects the way to go? Center spreads from old issues of Playboy, that one (you absolutely know it already) of Marilyn Monroe, etc.?
Maybe something still modern - but hand painted/drawn? Do you follow any artists currently whose work might fit the bill? <3 What even makes a picture arousing/erotic? Is it simply the inclusion of nudity, or?

I'd love to know any and all opinions and thoughts! I promise as long as your go-to visual erotic material isn't "The Birth of Venus", you'll be sharing something new (to me, at least). <3