Now I need some really crazy cuz I don't have any evidence but even if it was the government I don't have a actual mailing address for the missing email too so I don't know how I would get any sort of notice I'm just joking my father's address is on file yeah so it's been frozen for a while and they're it's asking me just for my social security card and to me that seems pretty odd because one you're not supposed to just ask for social security card you're supposed to have the ID with the social and then two I know for a fact every time I call I always get the same guy that I have that is so impossible to get the same exact man that supposedly was helping me out last time which they never have I even asked them for $40 just like to pay for my room and they told me no I don't know what to do because reading on the internet there's a lot of people that are saying that cash up is a fraud because nobody can ever get a hold of their customer service I don't know anybody's thoughts because I haven't eaten dollars I have $800 I really need it like dying needed and they want people to be or even let me use some of it I don't even want all of it