Thread: RIP Barbra Bush

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeseMcClain View Post
    I do love me some Trey but. I do feel peeps that lean to left seem to really hate republications. I for one do not lean either way. Neither side is for us they are for who ever gives them the most money.
    I have met Barbra several times and she treated me well. I have nothing but good things to say about her.
    I'm always going against the grain.

I was a card carrying Republican in my youth. Now, I'm a liberal snowflake but with an understanding of politics that I'm personally comfortable with. I've worked, in decades past, in that world.

Regardless of politics, I adored Barbara Bush. This might sound crazy but I LOVED her pearls (and her boxy suits!) and when I got into the professional sector, the first thing that I did was purchase some pearls. Alright, FAKE pearls but pearls!!!

When entering into the demimonde, pearls were an important feature with my first website!!!

I feel that often, people tend to insult strong women and she was a strong female. Valued family, etc. Strong, vocal, supportive of her children and husband ... what's not to like?

Really don't understand why some folks would say such ugly things about the woman. She dedicated her life to her family and also, in a fashion, politics. Much like Hillary has done.

Must have been a great experience to meet the woman!!! Very cool.

Nice topic!!!

Hugs,
    Elisabeth

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by elisabethwhispers; 04-26-2018 at 10:30 AM. Reason: same post done twice in topic. my mistake.
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!