Noticed a similar thread in Austin and I would like to know what you guys think?

I tend to use the word frequently.
Upscale, to me, simply means a more luxurious experience.

Ive now started advertising as luxury/upscale again. I truly miss the level of satisfaction being an upscale provider gave myself and my clients.

Let's talk about the location first.
The hotel will always be a 4-5 star hotel. Examples are the JW Marriot, Post Oak Hotel, La Colombe, St. Regis...
Or I will book a luxury Airbnb. Most likely a fully furnished home or high-rise apartment. When I did work out of my personal location, it was a high rise located in the center of the city. Parking was never a hassle, normally valet (paid for by myself) or parking already reserved upon your arrival. Discretion was never an issue and the location was always easy to find.

Let's talk about services and "menu".
I personally update my menu once every year. This year, I have added on more luxury components such as FBSM, Tantric massages, Spa Services, even dinner at your request. All included in my normal rates. I am serious about the impression I leave on my clients which ensures repeat bookings. I offer wine, snacks, even non sexual dates. I don't clock watch, play on my phone, or have my attention anywhere else but you. Everything is included in my luxury packages. I am very open minded to ideas, fetishes, role play and so on.

Let's talk about appearance.
A luxury or upscale provider is always dressed to impress, hair and makeup should always be done (unless requested by the client). Nails and toes should also be done. The incall should be absolutely spotless as well and smell nice. Pets put away, and no extra guest (ie roommates).

Let's talk about booking and screening.
This should ultimately be the easiest part to ensue everything just flows. I tend to promptly reply to any and all questions that cannot be answered on my website. I always greet clients with enthusiasm and thank them for reaching out to me. My booking and screening is on my website or p411. A simple form that asks for references and your contact information. Screening should be done in less than an hour (so long as references respond).