Companion's Handle: Missconstanceflow
Date of Visit: 10/10/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 3463098573
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...sconstanceflow
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJx3, BLS, DT, FF, Russian, COT, K9, Ass worship
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: $$+$ for BBBJ,MSOG(2 pops)
Approximate age of Companion: Late 30s
Hair Color and Length: Black and slightly below shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-smoker (that I could tell)
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description: About 5 ft 6, not quite BBW, big natural DDs, big round booty, soft skin, no tattoos, done nails. Warms up quickly and is friendly
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
This I called her up around noon and was at her place at 2. Verification was easy and she was responsive and we sorted out me being a newbie quickly.

She is definitely a seasoned provider and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She also has a freaky side and Im looking forward to exploring that more in the future! Her BBBJ was amazing and I honestly could have spent a whole hr of just that. Plus her room had a mirror which was great to see that nice round booty.

Her incall hotel was a bit shady but easy to access and plenty of parking right outside her room. Not a big deal but I will probably visit her again when she is near the med center lol She was a bit reserved when I first arrived which made me worried that the session was going to be like that but we got to talking a bit and she is super chill and funny and we had a great time.

If you are not into slight BBW then she is probably not for you but she did a really great job at making sure I got everything I wanted out of the date. Would have loved if she allowed more than 2 pops for MSOG but honestly I did not ask either so that is on me

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.