Now that I don’t have to worry about being banned on ECCIE, like that pig NOSTRESS was, I want to dispel a rumor.

I had a lady tell me that she had heard that the men were colluding in the Men’s Lounge to go on strike in an attempt to drive the ladies’ donations down. I was not aware of anything of that nature and found nothing in the Men’s Lounge.

You ladies owe it to yourself to get the best donation you can for your time. And I’ve helped enough ladies get started as providers that I understand the amount of bullshit you have to go through with time wasters and assholes, let alone other providers sending you on wild goose chases. So I get it.

At the same time, I know that many guys in OKC and Tulsa have become skilled at locating and recruiting UTR’s who feel that $50-$100/hour is great compared to the meager wages they earn, as well as frustrated housewife’s who need attention and require no monetary compensation.

I’m just trying to be open and honest about this. I have many UTR’s and even a FWB that I found on Match.com of all places. But the hobby has been very good to me and I like to support all of the ladies as much as I can.

There are some new ladies on here that I haven’t met yet and I hope to correct that as soon as possible!

Thanks to all of you for this life-changing experience.