I am at the end of my rope with my current mechanic. Because he keeps me waiting day after day and I am suffering for it. I don't work and wait on him hour after hour when he tells me he is coming and doesn't show up.

My car is going into limp mode because it has a bad connection or ground wire. Nothing major is coming up on the computer. It goes into limp mode when I hit a bump or have to apply the breaks suddenly.

My mechanic keeps resetting the car and not fixing the reason it is happening and I am constantly getting stranded and waiting for hours/days for him to help me.

I am desperate to get my car fixed. I cannot afford to take the car to a BMW mechanic and them overcharge me and I can't afford to pay it and I lose my car behind it.

I'm really scared to death and it is not anything major wrong with my car. Yes I do need to replace the struts and the brakes but right now the important thing is getting it to stop going into limp mode so I can at least drive it without getting stranded.

Is there a mechanic who is willing to trade services or just charge me an affordable rate because I have paid the mechanic I have now hundreds of dollars for nothing but resetting the car and he has not fixed it.

I am at the end of my rope. Stranded at the moment, been waiting on the mechanic to show up all day long and it is now 9:30pm and I just want to cry.

Please call me at (817) 690-8115.

The car is a BMW Z4