Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: GFXmodels, Bethany Ann aka "Freckles"
Date of Visit: 8-7-13
Preferred Method of Contact: text and pm (here or eccie)
Phone Number: 214-814-0452
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://gfxmodels.com/bethanyprofile.html
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Despite her youthful age (20, very soon to be 21) total professional level expertise. All four food groups, for those who use AFG/GFE terms. Otherwise, K-DFK with tongue stud, BBBJ, HJ, BLS, TB, DT, DATY, 69, tempting pink DATO, CFS and MSOG. Lots more acronyms/abbreviations available. Wrap-around, her arms and legs encompassing all of my tender bod.
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: rack rate is 250; review rate special 200 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 20
Hair Color and Length: Strawberry blonde to red past shoulders
Smoking Status: couldn't tell, but impresses as non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White, natural red-head strawberry blonde
Companion Description: Slender, lithe, limber; about 5'5", maybe 110 lbs; small perky B's; lots of freckles everywhere (yes, even there!), several piercings (no, not there!) and a few tats here and there.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES!
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments:
OK, those who know me well know 1) I am a sucker for most redheads 2) I usually prefer those who are above a certain age. Well, shiver me timbers! Belay that advice and head straight for the Thighs of Brittany. Especially when she can wrap them all the way around your body, no, MY body, plus championship kissing and other assorted (and sordid) total professional level expertise! We left a few areas yet to be explored (hers and mine) at a future date due to time constraints and breathlessness.

From the activities notes above:

Despite her youthful age (20, very soon to be 21) total professional level expertise. All four food groups, for those who use AFG/GFE terms. Otherwise, K-DFK with tongue stud, BBBJ, HJ, BLS, TB, DT, DATY, 69, tempting pink DATO, CFS and MSOG. Lots more acronyms/abbreviations available. Wrap-around, her arms and legs encompassing all of my tender bod.

Need I say more? (Well, yes, I do, but those comments are exposed only to those with BCD privileges here.)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.