Hey all,

Sorry for the long winded post, but I feel like framing the question is important.

I've been in the hobby for some time, but I really don't get to participate as much as I'd like on account of the shape of my personal and professional life. (Free time and money are never as available as I'd like. Honestly makes it really disappointing to be unable to get verified despite numerous providers promising to do their part, but that is a tale of woe for another time.)

Due to years of undiagnosed and poorly managed diabetes, I have issues with ED and maintaining sensation and, consequently, tend to go in almost exclusively for CW and other oral service options. While I enjoy a nice, lithe body as much as the next man, what really does it for me is a pretty face (eyes, lips, etc).

Obviously, in this hobby, there is a lot of value to be placed on body pics and I definitely understand the need for discretion with regards to maintaining anonymity on a public facing site.

My question is about whether there is an appropriate/easy way to ask for a face pic of a provider before booking with them. Any insight, whether from personal experience or from a provider or twenty would be tremendously appreciated!

Thanks!