Hair Color and Length: Brown / long
Smoking Status: Undetermined
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Very attractive, nice rack, etc. Pictures accurate
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
MDG's is a great agency. I have seen many of the ladies sponsored by this agency and have never had an issue. Up to this point, they've all been great.

Everything was fine leading up to my meeting with Aria. setting up the time, location, etc. was all good. Upon entering the hotel seeing her in her lingerie, I was really looking forward to our session. Very pretty, great figure - I was ready to have fun. We got to talking, decided that maybe a cocktail was in order. I hadn't brought anything, so - I went on a quick booze run and was back in 15 mins. When I got back, one of her college buddies was in the room. I rolled with it, as Aria and her friend gave me a nice 4-hand body rub for about 15 mins. When the body rub was over (no flip, just a back rub) Aria and I discussed further activities while the friend was in the rest room. Long story short, she wanted more money. We didn't see eye to eye on the pricing. I was a bit frustrated by her attitude, and her further monetary requests. I left with no other services being provided.

She's got some good reviews on here so - your mileage may vary...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.