Thread: Guys I have a question...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar

Unhappy Guys I have a question...

Ok... I have a neighbor who is mentally disabled and likes to sit outside on the steps by my apartment all day and most of the night. He is harmless. But unfortunately he scares off my clientele. Causing me last minute cancellations and no shows. Guys, why are you so scared of one little (he is a little guy) dude sitting on the steps listening to his music?

I am a very established provider and nobody can ever say I put them in any danger. I have been verified since 2010 on eccie. I am in a conundrum because it's not like I can tell my neighbor, "look I'm trying to #*#@%* here and you are running off my business..." I am sure that would go over real well. My apartments are not in a swanky area, nor are they in a bad area... just a regular middle class neighborhood. I have a nice apartment with all the amenities, washer and dryer connections, fireplace, balcony, etc... I pay all my utilities it's not all bills paid. I do not live in Section 8 or government subsidized housing.. Just an average apartment complex. So what the heck is so damn scary about a little guy sitting on the steps???

Sigh... the little dude has cost me 2 appointments today. I am trying to pay my car payment and I am ready to pull my hair out. Guys, do your research. I have never been associated with anything remotely risky in almost 12 years of providing... I understand the new law has got everyone a little paranoid, but... This is life... people like to sit on steps sometimes. I promise he won't trip you.

P.S. If you are trying to text me and I do not respond... I am having another issue. My phone is not alerting me to text messages. I have no idea when I get one... Ugh. It sux, and not in a good way. I went to my phone carrier and they said I can't get another phone until I've paid off half of this one. It's a new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G so it's an expensive phone and I am very disappointed with it. I don't know if the phone is defective or what... So PLEASE call me if you want to reach me... Otherwise it may be hours before I realize you texted. Thanks... sorry for the problems... but it's just life. It be like that sometimes. Sigh...
    Last edited by Kitty L'amour; 10-05-2021 at 01:55 PM.