Companion's Handle: Mila_T7H
Date of Visit: 09/30/21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?125977-MILA_T7H
City, State: Richardson, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS (usually I like to list all positions but man we went through the whole bag!)
Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: Late 30's
Hair Color and Length: long and brown with highlights
Smoking Status: none
Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian
Companion Description: Ultimate brazilian milf with DD MM's, DSL, and Im pretty sure shes had her ass plumped up it was super bouncy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? oh yes

Public comments:
Ive been trying to lure in a couple of other big fish for what I am thinking will be my last encounter for a while because of RL stuff, but those all fell through last minute. No ones fault, just bad timing. I saw Mila's ad on the WW and decided to go out with a hard rocking MILF. She's part of the Whitelist group so they have centralized scheduling but they are quick and easy to get screened, very nice. Parking at the hotel is a bit of a conundrum, free parking has a 30 minute limit, and parking in the garage is $10. I decided to park in the garage just to save the possibility of getting towed. got the room number after parking went up and was greeted by Mila in a long black dress with a plunging neckline...she is so very hot. A little older than I expected going in but thats my fault for just staring at her ass in the posted pics. She is very beautiful though, fit body with curves in all the right places. She speaks spanish so we were able to communicate pretty easily, she likes to talk and is very smart. Her personality was great and she made me feel really comfortable quickly.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.