Companion's Handle: 82vintage
Date of Visit: 08/25/2011
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm her to begin screening process. Call If you already seen her.
Phone Number: 2106058399
Email Address: None provided
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=66745
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: convo, kissing, lap dancing, fiv, daty, dato, breast worship, ne, se, bbbj, hj, CG, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $.6 + .4
Approximate age of Companion: 20's
Hair Color and Length: Long straight brown hair, feels very soft.
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: 36C-28-36, 5' 5" 125lbs, nice slender, tight body, fantastic legs and one of the cutest lil ass I'm seen on a woman. Lovely face that is just perfectly framed by her dark silky soft hair and smooth skin. Lovely pair of breast that are just perfect for her frame. Some tats but I was too busy staring at her ass and legs to remember.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met and Exceeded.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes.

Public comments:
Well not sure what else I can add that hasn't been said about her. Rocking body, in fact I would love to do a double with Sonya and her. Fantastic legs and damn what an ass (too bad greek is not an option). She seemed pretty eager to make me happy. Can't argue with the results. Definitely a yes, and will see again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.