Companion's Handle: Lorena Carbo
Date of Visit: 09/14/21
Preferred Method of Contact: P411
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?66099-Lorena-Carbo
City, State: ,
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Y
Activities: LKF,DFK, BBBJ, TUMA, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 m
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Long black
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Beautiful girl with tight yet soft body, nice MM's, great ass.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
I had an appointment set with Rebeca and when texted to confirm this morning I got crickets (later she told me power went out last night and didn't come back until this afternoon). Didn't have too much time to waste so I got on P411 to see who was available. Contacted Genesys and she replied promptly but couldn't see me at my desired time. Clicked Refresh and Lorena came up. I've been meaning to see her but somehow it never happened. Sent her a PM and within minutes I was on my way.
When I arrived power was out at her complex but I found my way to her apartment. Very clean incall. She greeted me wearing sexy red lingerie. We made our way to her bedroom and after I cleaned up she couldn't keep her hands off me. She was immediately warm, friendly and inviting.
Went through the usual and had a great time. Excellent IOP and a real GFE experience. I'm glad I finally met this gem of a lady!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.