Companion's Handle: Sexy1Hanna; Thai Bebe
Date of Visit: 07/15/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text - will provide number after screening
Phone Number: Will provide number after screening
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?87695-Sexy1Hanna
City, State: Houston, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes (I was 5 minutes late
Activities: Feels like I should just list the stuff we didn't do!
OK... multiple BBBJ's & Daty's (no girl-on-girl), food-play (Champagne & chocolate gel), showers (3 w/Hanna), BBBJNQBS (Bebe), light massage, crazy BBBJ/TUMA (a first!), 1/2ACG, RCG, BBBJ, standing BBBJ, generall groping in front of mirror, BBBJ, K9 (ALMOST got the illusive 2nd POP !
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90
Donation: 900
Approximate age of Companion: 30's for both (I think)
Hair Color and Length: dark, but tied up
Smoking Status: Don't think so / couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Thai
Companion Description: both are lovely, curvaceous Thai ladies. Beautiful C's/D's. clean shaven, munchable vajayjays. Both mid 5' in height.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEEEEEEEEED... and I already had high expectations from previous meetings with Hanna!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yeah! (tho' I'd rather keep this Dynamic Duo to myself"

Public comments:
I'd previously met Hanna on several occasions, and was glad to see her post that she was back in town. I've had a "REAL" doubles on my bucket list for years, and when I read that she is offering doubles with Thai Bebe while she's here, I HAD to try! Hanna is cute and quirky, with a playful sense of humor that can sting when she smacks you on the ass! Based on previous "connection", I thought it was worth the risk...
Holy heck, was it ever!

I showed up at a nice town-home, parked, and was met by Hanna in a flowing cloak/housecoat of sorts, and Bebe in a multi-threaded bikini/lingerie outfit. We kidded around a bit as we headed upstairs (included the first of many resounding slaps to my ass courtesy of Hanna!).

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.