I do a LOT of research before reaching out to a provider. The biggest thing I take into consideration is that every time I contact someone, I risk losing a lot more than just money and time, so with that in mind I do my own “screening”, to see if I think someone has their shit together. If I get a good vibe after reading ads, forum posts, reviews, etc., then I’ll reach out and go through screening/references and scheduling. Here’s what I typically look for:

1. Looks- I have to have a pretty good idea of what you look like, I don’t really mind a girl that doesn’t post face pics, I get that people sometimes want to be more discrete. Same for me, if I reach out to a provider and she requires a face pic from me, that’s an automatic deal breaker, I’ll let her know that I’m sorry I can’t comply with that particular screening requirement and move on.

2. Clear prices- let me know how much for how long! I’m not a negotiator- if I can’t afford time with a provider, I don’t reach out. (I know there are some guys that do try to negotiate, that’s just not my style, I find it a little disrespectful.) You have a special going on? Awesome! Post the temporary rate instead of something along the lines of “specials available”.

3. My preferred menu options: this, along with a “hard NO” list let me narrow down providers based on their boundaries and my desires.

4. Screening requirements: You need 2 recent references? LinkedIn account? Age/race? P411? A vial of blood from my firstborn? Let me know! If I don’t feel comfortable with providing you what YOU need to feel comfortable scheduling an appointment with me, I don’t reach out. Period.