Companion's Handle: AndreaH
Date of Visit: 4/27/21
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?110706-AndreaH
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes a little early
Activities: lfk, dfk, k9, Mish, cg, daty, dato, bbbj, bls
Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr but was not a clockwatcher went over about 15 minutes but it could be a ymmv thing
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: Maybe mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: Long past shoulders I think it had a brownish hue
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: just like her pics, perfect if you ask me, natural tits look amazing and that ass is out of this world bent over while you spread her cheeks to see that beautiful rosebud of an asshole she's got. Tasted great.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? definitely exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? from my experience yes

Public comments:
Decided to meet Andrea after my session with Julie. She talked her up so much I couldn't resist. Took a while for her to respond to my pm but the wait was worth it. Scheduled for today at 230 and confirmed an hour before. Arrived at the hotel and got the room number. When she opened the door I was not disappointed. Andrea was wearing some kind of 2 piece nighty that left nothing to the imagination. She is even more gorgeous in person, I mean she is what I think of when asked to describe my perfect female. No lie. Hopped in the shower for a quick rinse and then to the action.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.