So as mostbb B of you know about the assault with a creepy client and stalking... well since the incident I had been seeing flashes of light and floaters however thurs, & fri last week I had severe migraines and vertigo. Then Saturday driving on ih35s I lost my vision in my left eye and major head pressure, flickering of lights snd sudden vision loss. I immediately head to the university hospital (mom driving me) and they said no retinal detachment or vitreous detachment but they said possible stroke and I immediately started panicking. Long story short I had vomiting for 48hours, sudden peripheral vision loss, images split in half and I’m just freaking out. After almost 36hours later I got diagnosed with papilledema and I’m in the hospital but being released and I don’t really know how long it will take to regain vision or if it can be saved. But it is caused from head trauma/concussion. Therefore unfortunately I can’t see anyone for a while and I’m having to take time off from work. I will not be able to play for a while. I am reference friendly and if u need to get someone verified call me .. NO texting bc I probably won’t read it bc I get dizzy very easily. Gents I have a friend who I can refer u too since I’ll be unavailable.

Please be patient with me I’ve gone through so much this past year.

Also if anyone wants to help as most of my regulars have asked for my cash app just look at my signature
& I also have PayPal abs Venmo. I would never ask for anything from anyone but as stated I’ve had multiple friends and acquaintances asking for my info and it is greatly appreciated as I’m having to take time off.

You guys be naughty while I’m gone and be sure get off bc I sure as heck can’t lol boo hoo 😭

Well love hugs and smooches