I do "scratch and sniff" meeting before actual date. After verification and getting a picture of a gent. I don't go out for a lunch with a new guy, but, I meet for 2 minutes at busy retail parking lot.
Yes, I have asked for a pictures and have never been told "no." Maybe, because I have no desire to hurt anyone and this is obvious. Or men, who are willing to do certain things for me are secure in their intentions and have no reasons to be worried, that I will hurt them.

There are plenty of men, who have nothing to hide, because they are here to have fun and to make others feel comfortable.

But, please, don't forget, that there are plenty of losers, guys and girls, who think, that they can hurt or take advantage of a lady/gent, and that is why we all trying to stay away from such idiots.

We are also trying to weed-out abusers and violent individuals, who can ruin our fun.
So, if you have malicious intent, or if you are disrespectful and violent person, you should be worried, that we will expose you and make public your information. And if you are here to have fun- Don't worry.
What goes around - comes around.