We all look to have our involvement in the hobby kept private. Other wise we would just all be on Farmers.com or what ever dating site one wishes. That being said, I certainly understand both hobbyists and providers desire for safety and privacy, but I have some observations.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s strange that a provider who hides her face ask for real world information? Linkin, Facebook, Business Card, Drivers License?

What’s up with providers that post pieces and parts, old photos, angled photos?

PLEASE spare me the if you don’t like it move on posts! The real question is why is this not talked about? The only exception being in the reviews section. A guy will write a glowing review. The follow up comments should be closely observed. While it isn’t the rule, that’s where you find the truth in a lot of cases. (Found that out the hard way)

I understand all the providers sticking together and cheering each other on and saying how beautiful they are inside and out. But what happened to the guys? Years ago between wife 1-2, it seemed like guys helped each other like the girls. That seems to have been lost. Am I missing something here?

So the thread topic is Privacy & Safety and the things that are done under that heading. Can’t hijack this one, post away. Everything from your personal observations to encounters you have been involved in yourself.