Companion's Handle: NaughtyNicolette8278
Date of Visit: 4-8-21
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 832-280-8574
Email Address: none
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...yNicolette8278
City, State: Houston, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, CG, K9, BBBJ, DATY, Mish, Pics
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: RS 200
Approximate age of Companion: 40s
Hair Color and Length: Blonde short
Smoking Status: smokes but not in session
Ethnic/Racial background: white Caucasian
Companion Description: Milf - nice 38DD's (MMs), a few extra pounds, nice smile, blonde hair - check out the actual pics in the review
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? met my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I saw Nicolette's welcome wagon post and checked out her profile.
I was still on the fence, but sent her a text to see where she had an incall. she responded back that it was near 59 and highway 6. I texted back and
forth and we found a date and time that was good. then I saw HoustonDan's review and knew she was good to go, so I confirmed and met this fine lady.
she has worked at many strip clubs and has used a few websites and has played in and out of the clubs.

She sent the text with the location and we met on time. When I got into her room, she was finishing cleaning up and suggested she should rinse off.
I agreed and got undressed and made small talk with her as she got cleaned up (note this time didn't count as session time). Once showered, I saw she
had a nice set of tits and a body that was pleasing.

we lay on the bed and started kissing (LFK and DFK). I did some breast worship and moved down to find a completely shaved pussy. I did my oral thing and
she was enjoying. I felt the wetness and she helped guide me with what she liked.

then I lay back and she started the bbbj. More details in the ROS. I would recommend Nicolette. she is fun and will get more fun and more comfortable with
you as she becomes more experienced with OH2 people.

Enjoy the pics here and more pics in the ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.