Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
Activities: none except texting and waiting
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: black and medium
Smoking Status: idk
Ethnic/Racial background: colombian
Companion Description: shes hot from the first time I saw her but she ghosts people
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
I have been with her before on 3/4 and she was very hot so I wanted to reschedule and did for today at 2:30 and arrived on time and texted her that I was outside her place waiting and ready when she was. I never heard back and ended up texting her several more times before I finally gave up after 2 hours. She never once even responded even after I told her I was going to write a bad review and that I would've been a repeat customer. Sad time waster

[HIDE ]Monumental waste of time. She's very hot but I hate wasting my time and she didn't even have the decency to say she is cancelling or that she's busy, much better options than leading me on. I had been there before so I was sitting outside her place for 2 full hours and right as I was about to leave I saw her open her door and get in a car with one of her girlfriends and just leave without a care in the world. Will not be going back and it's a shame because she's got a great body even though she is very expensive and has a limited menu.[/HIDE ]

NCNS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR REVIEW FORUM AND ARE MOVED TO COED FORUM WHERE THE HIDE COMMAND IS NOT PERMITTED - CK1942