Attachment 797974Attachment 797977
GREETINGS TO ALL YOU OH2 MEN OUT THERE..... I'm Starz and I hope that you guys will love to visit me as I get involved with all of the fun here. I'm new to this site but not new to being a provider, so please take it easy on me at first as I warm-up to all the actions here.

My in-call will be in North Dallas around the 635 & 75 area. And by the way, I also provide out-calls as well. My donations are listed in my signature so please be careful not to overlook them. Yes, I'm fresh out of the strip clubs and I'm looking to make my way here. For notice guys..... If you decide to write a review on me please be sure to include my email address which is: starz4play@gmail.com. However, I will only communicate by way of PM's here only. Thanks.

Before you can see me I'll need for you to send me a PM first with your contact number, the last 2 most recently visited Providers from OH2, and the exact time that you are seeking. Please give me at least 45 minutes to an hour's notice before you wish to see me okay guys. Thanks.

Attachment 797978